Chef José Andrés and his organization, World Central Kitchen, have been working to provide hundreds of thousands of hot meals daily to people in Ukraine and its bordering countries. Over the past several weeks, World Central Kitchen has served nearly 6 million meals.
Now, podcasters are joining in the effort—and podcast listeners can, too. As part of Podchaser’s annual #Reviews4Good campaign, Podchaser says it will donate 25 cents to World Central Kitchen for every show review left on its platform. That donation will double to 50 cents every time a podcaster replies to the review, Inside Radio reports.
The following podcast companies have agreed to match Podchaser’s donations:
- Alitu is matching donations for all podcasts
- Buzzsprout is matching donations for all Buzzsprout hosted
- Captivate is matching donations for all Captivate hosted podcasts
- Libsyn is matching donations for all Libsyn hosted podcasts
- Player.FM and Podkicker are matching donations for all podcasts
- Spreaker is matching donations for all Spreaker hosted podcasts
Ready to show your support? Here’s how to leave a review:
- Go to podchaser.com and visit any podcast or episode page.
- Click the “Add a Review” button.
- Type your review and hit “Save”!