Strategic Media is the leading direct and brand response radio advertising agency in the country. When businesses want to grow their sales, acquire new customers, and grow their brands they turn to us. We’ve expanded our solution offerings and have added new capabilities to help our clients monetize the exponential growth within podcast advertising. We're looking for a motivated and intelligent Podcast Talent Coordinator to join our team.
As a Podcast Talent Coordinator, you will work with our Creative Team, Podcast Strategist and podcast hosts to provide content and answer questions about the products and services we are marketing. You will work with the podcast influencers directly to make sure they have received the products prior to endorsing. This is a great opportunity to work on the national scale while enjoying “the way life should be”!
- Working with creative team to identify talking points for podcast host to use in ads
- Communicate with podcast influencer (who is the point person that works on behalf of host) to answer questions about the product or service being advertised
- Coach podcast influencer on strongest talking points based on performance of other profitable podcasts
- Work with internal Podcast Strategist to identify new podcasts to advertise on.
- Communicate with internal Creative Team to showcase the best practices for copy points to be used in pre-roll and mid-roll ads.
2+ years of experience preferably in marketing or talent management. Highly organized, detail oriented;
Must thrive in fast pace environment and be able to reprioritize quickly;
Works well in a team environment and has a desire to make important contributions to the team; Willingness to go beyond the call of duty to help out the team;
Demonstrates motivation to continuously learn, grow, excel, and reach your potential; Proactively and skillfully voices new ideas, including perspectives that differ from prevailing views; Has a sense of humor and the ability to have fun while doing great work.
We offer: Competitive benefits package with medical and dental, 401(k), fitness membership, parking and other benefits.
Must have a bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, or other relevant field.